1.1
Details
Advertised vs Delivered
Billing Practices
Customer service
Diversity of Products or Services
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Price Affordability
Product or Service Quality
Reliability
Staff
Style and Design
Value for money
Website
5 comments

Update by user Jan 07

Hi Zain,How do I know that forum is responding slow unless you tell me ?Refund will be initiated after negative comments are deleted from everywhere..Sending emails like below wont change the STAND of WEBLINK..Thanks & regardsAbhishek ShuklaOn Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 18:13, wrote:Hi Abhishek, The forum is not responding as you are aware. You promise me to payback even whatever happen to keep your words.

So, Now You know this forum is slow on deletion response. So, I need your green light and keep spreading the negative points every where . Or, We can sort and get refund. RegardsZain Alabdin Fallatah From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:abhishek@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 10:14 AMTo: zain@retaj-tech.comCc: Ruchi; Weblinkindia.net; n.syed@retaj-tech.comSubject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Hi Zain, From the start of this email conversation, It was clearly stated that first the "negative comments" will be deleted from your side then very next moment Weblink will start the refund process..

Now the ball is in your court.. IMP NOTE : Its clearly stated at our website that refund is not possible in any case but Weblink decided to accept your refund request keeping future business aspect in mind. Thanks & regardsAbhishek Shukla On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 at 12:36, wrote:Your story is not right . sorry to believe you Abhishek Waste year of my time.

That you are senior and try to resolve I don’t want the money which I’m sure you will not refund. This is last time I would say. Commit and proof you are man of ward. No more action will be taken from my side.

I have the right to share my experience and deleted if it’s really resolved. To Feedback: If you care and want me not to share bad comments anymore . proceed with the transfer . Now, I have more proof to my story.

So, whether you do transfer and I promise to contact customer complain ask them to remove. This is my offer You have my email as proof. I don’t have proof for good faith from your side. The proof abhishek is MT100 From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:abhishek@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 10:00 AMTo: zain@retaj-tech.comCc: Ruchi; Weblinkindia.net; n.syed@retaj-tech.comSubject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Hi Zain, Until the posts are deleted, No action will be taken from our side..

So talk to the websites where you posted comments and get them deleted.Once negative comments are deleted, we'll act immediately.. Thanks & regardsAbhishek Shukla On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 at 12:26, wrote:Go A head and start the transfer. This is serious . I am committed and you are not.

This is not acceptable. I did my part and do yours If you do care. Proceed with transfer. Abhishek, Be professional and let your the company look with good image.

I will not contact anybody. I promise to do and you do the same act again TRANSFER and Finish. I hate to say you are nightmare company. Don’t ask more otherwise, I will not care since this proof that you are buying time and you will do the same and ignoring my request .

This request starts now a year So, I need clear yes or No from your side. The money should hit our account by Saturday. TOOOOOOOOOO MUCCCCCCCCHHHHHH headache and time waste . Last time, you were not caring of posting in the internet.

Now, the account stopped. Show me you are man of word and I will show you my fight to get removed not resolved. That set From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:abhishek@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 9:47 AMTo: zain@retaj-tech.comCc: Ruchi; Weblinkindia.net; n.syed@retaj-tech.comSubject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Until the posts are deleted, No action will be taken from our side.. So talk to the websites where you posted comments and get them deleted.Once negative comments are deleted, we'll act immediately..Thanks & regardsAbhishek Shukla On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 at 12:09, wrote:Hello I am looking to get the money hits our accounts by Saturday From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:abhishek@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 8:01 AMTo: zain@retaj-tech.comCc: Ruchi; Weblinkindia.net; n.syed@retaj-tech.comSubject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Please share the screen shot confirming all negative posts are deleted..

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 8:05 PM, wrote:Hi Abhishek, I asked them to delete and you can see it in the post. I am looking for the transfer within 5 days maximum. Want to finalize the matter .So, I want to commitment and show customers respect from Weblink india CheersZain From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:abhishek@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 5:12 PMTo: zain@retaj-tech.comCc: Ruchi; n.syed@retaj-tech.com; Weblinkindia.netSubject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Hi Zain, It will in full if you don't agree to adjust some money in any of the services which are to be renewed like < HOSTING, MAINTENANCE and SEO of Retaj Tech website >. Now go ahead and delete every negative comment you posted on internet and share the screenshot via email once done so I can ask accounts to process your refund..Thanks & regardsAbhishek Shukla On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 18:54, wrote:Hi Abhishek, How much would you refund?

Please confirm. RegardsZain Alabdin Fallatah From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:abhishek@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 4:03 PMTo: zain@retaj-tech.comCc: Ruchi; n.syed@retaj-tech.com; Weblinkindia.netSubject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Hi Zain, Weblink had accepted your refund request.. But it will be processed only after negative comments are deleted.. Reply back to this email with confirmation of comment deletion and in 5-7 days you will get the refund proof.

Thanks & regardsAbhishek Shukla On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 18:23, wrote:Hi Abhishek, Again How and When? I told you your policy in the website is not valid and legal consult with anybody it’s not web hosting we are talking to development Back to Weblink Values as you said. Finish me I am the customer and for any company the customer satisfaction always the aim. Again, the process was in the bank so, now how can I believe you anymore.

Transfer and commit and then ask customers for forgives. I am the customer and I shouldn’t take orders from service provider if you care about image and values TRANSFER SO I CAN BELIVER – Since 2 month I am hearing it’s in the BANK. Is in it? Solve me issues then ask or request.

Thank you for trail to solve but you have to proof that I delayed and erased the comments 6 month ago based on the same promise. Show me your company care of the client request before caring about the image This is too much and the worst customer experience I have. So, the only promise I can if you pay me back I will earse and finalize the matter. You have to proof yourself this time not me as customer.

I copied the feedback because they never answer request or emails RegardsZain Alabdin Fallatah From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:abhishek@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 3:17 PMTo: zain@retaj-tech.comCc: Ruchi; n.syed@retaj-tech.com; Weblinkindia.netSubject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Hi Zain, You are free to assume anything as per your wish.. But Let me tell you that Weblink is a company with values and principles. We were always willing to complete the project as per settlement but you broke the contract by giving the project to a third party. Being in service industry for last 21 years,Our goal was/is to earn customers and their trust by giving them quality services..

Anyways, coming back to the point where we stated in last email that Weblink will initiate refund process only when the negative comments are removed from everywhere else NO REFUND will be given. At our website we have clearly mentioned that we don't have any refund POLICY but in your case I convinced my authorities keeping future business aspects in my mind.. So to close this matter mutually, First you delete all the negative comments and very next moment Weblink will start the process of refund.Thanks & regardsAbhishek Shukla On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 17:32, wrote:Hi Abhishek, You e-mail confirmed that the process never went to the bank. No more games.

Clearly amount and time otherwise, nothing will be removed. Zain Alabdin Fallatah From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:abhishek@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 1:47 PMTo: zain@retaj-tech.comCc: Ruchi; n.syed@retaj-tech.com; Weblinkindia.netSubject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Hi Zain, Until you remove the negative comments, refund process wont be initiated.. Thanks & regardsAbhishek Shukla On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 15:46, wrote:Hi Ruchi, This is not acceptable and I will not remove anything till I got the amount will be refunded and dates. Otherwise, I will consider this as part of the process to pay time and no real action.

This email supposed to come from Abhishek himself not you with detail of amount and date Abhishek promise to send me the transfer proof and today, you promise changed. If you care about the image and negative feedback. Finish it. If you don’t transfer.

Say it we will not refund the money and that’s clear from this. Rather than the transfer proof I got request to delete feedback. I did it before and you didn’t commit. Transfer and I will remove all negative and say thank you.

Otherwise, don’t try to pay more time till I upset and I got nothing I wish it’s clear Zain Alabdin Fallatah From: Ruchi [mailto:ruchi@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 12:09 PMTo: 'Zain Alabdin Fallatah'Cc: Abhishek SirSubject: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Hi Zain,With reference to your discussion with Mr.

Abhishek, you are requested to do needful in order to remove the negative feedback/ comments everywhere over the internet. The moment it will done and you will confirm back to us, we will process your refund request for consideration in Accounts department.Regards,Ruchi--

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2018

I assigned the company to develop website and transfer $4000 and give them 4 months to perform and they couldn’t. They website is xml webservice and functioning however, i needed to optimize and improve some of the function.

The company assign developer even cannot execute the current system on weblink website and they give me hard time. They even try to develop new interface and try to buy time. The project mainly xml service. So, no result coming from the company.

I give the project to other developer and ask the company for refund now after long discussion and they try to convince me that no refund which is non sense. A senior manager called abhishek shoulbla promise to refund the money and now almost year they promise to transfer and no serious action from them.

I have all supported email and chat with person called abhishek. He promise me the transfer would be done since 4 month and whenever i talked to him

Product or Service Mentioned: Weblinkindia Net Web Development.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $4000.

Preferred solution: Full refund.

I liked: Smo and seo services.

I didn't like: Support, Technical knowledge, Customer service, Quality of work.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
WeblinkIndia.Net_Support
#1627855
Weblinkindia Net Verified Representative

Hello, Thanks for providing us your contact detail and issue. We have forwarded your issue to related concern department.

We hope, they will call you and resolve your issue very soon. Thanks, WeblinkIndia Support Team

ExtraneousOstrich460
#1625263
Hi Zain, How do I know that forum is responding slow unless you tell me ? Refund will be initiated after negative comments are deleted from everywhere..

Sending emails like below wont change the STAND of WEBLINK.. Thanks & regards Abhishek Shukla On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 18:13, wrote: Hi Abhishek, The forum is not responding as you are aware. You promise me to payback even whatever happen to keep your words. So, Now You know this forum is slow on deletion response.

So, I need your green light and keep spreading the negative points every where . Or, We can sort and get refund. Regards Zain Alabdin Fallatah From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:abhishek@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 10:14 AM To: zain@retaj-tech.com Cc: Ruchi; Weblinkindia.net; n.syed@retaj-tech.com Subject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Hi Zain, From the start of this email conversation, It was clearly stated that first the "negative comments" will be deleted from your side then very next moment Weblink will start the refund process.. Now the ball is in your court..

IMP NOTE : Its clearly stated at our website that refund is not possible in any case but Weblink decided to accept your refund request keeping future business aspect in mind. Thanks & regards Abhishek Shukla On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 at 12:36, wrote: Your story is not right . sorry to believe you Abhishek Waste year of my time. That you are senior and try to resolve I don’t want the money which I’m sure you will not refund.

This is last time I would say. Commit and proof you are man of ward. No more action will be taken from my side. I have the right to share my experience and deleted if it’s really resolved.

To Feedback: If you care and want me not to share bad comments anymore . proceed with the transfer . Now, I have more proof to my story. So, whether you do transfer and I promise to contact customer complain ask them to remove.

This is my offer You have my email as proof. I don’t have proof for good faith from your side. The proof abhishek is MT100 From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:abhishek@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 10:00 AM To: zain@retaj-tech.com Cc: Ruchi; Weblinkindia.net; n.syed@retaj-tech.com Subject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Hi Zain, Until the posts are deleted, No action will be taken from our side.. So talk to the websites where you posted comments and get them deleted.Once negative comments are deleted, we'll act immediately..

Thanks & regards Abhishek Shukla On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 at 12:26, wrote: Go A head and start the transfer. This is serious . I am committed and you are not. This is not acceptable.

I did my part and do yours If you do care. Proceed with transfer. Abhishek, Be professional and let your the company look with good image. I will not contact anybody.

I promise to do and you do the same act again TRANSFER and Finish. I hate to say you are nightmare company. Don’t ask more otherwise, I will not care since this proof that you are buying time and you will do the same and ignoring my request . This request starts now a year So, I need clear yes or No from your side.

The money should hit our account by Saturday. TOOOOOOOOOO MUCCCCCCCCHHHHHH headache and time waste . Last time, you were not caring of posting in the internet. Now, the account stopped.

Show me you are man of word and I will show you my fight to get removed not resolved. That set From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:abhishek@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 9:47 AM To: zain@retaj-tech.com Cc: Ruchi; Weblinkindia.net; n.syed@retaj-tech.com Subject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Until the posts are deleted, No action will be taken from our side.. So talk to the websites where you posted comments and get them deleted.Once negative comments are deleted, we'll act immediately.. Thanks & regards Abhishek Shukla On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 at 12:09, wrote: Hello I am looking to get the money hits our accounts by Saturday From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:abhishek@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 8:01 AM To: zain@retaj-tech.com Cc: Ruchi; Weblinkindia.net; n.syed@retaj-tech.com Subject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Please share the screen shot confirming all negative posts are deleted..

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 8:05 PM, wrote: Hi Abhishek, I asked them to delete and you can see it in the post. I am looking for the transfer within 5 days maximum. Want to finalize the matter .So, I want to commitment and show customers respect from Weblink india Cheers Zain From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:abhishek@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 5:12 PM To: zain@retaj-tech.com Cc: Ruchi; n.syed@retaj-tech.com; Weblinkindia.net Subject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Hi Zain, It will in full if you don't agree to adjust some money in any of the services which are to be renewed like < HOSTING, MAINTENANCE and SEO of Retaj Tech website >. Now go ahead and delete every negative comment you posted on internet and share the screenshot via email once done so I can ask accounts to process your refund..

Thanks & regards Abhishek Shukla On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 18:54, wrote: Hi Abhishek, How much would you refund? Please confirm. Regards Zain Alabdin Fallatah From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:abhishek@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 4:03 PM To: zain@retaj-tech.com Cc: Ruchi; n.syed@retaj-tech.com; Weblinkindia.net Subject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Hi Zain, Weblink had accepted your refund request.. But it will be processed only after negative comments are deleted..

Reply back to this email with confirmation of comment deletion and in 5-7 days you will get the refund proof. Thanks & regards Abhishek Shukla On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 18:23, wrote: Hi Abhishek, Again How and When? I told you your policy in the website is not valid and legal consult with anybody it’s not web hosting we are talking to development Back to Weblink Values as you said. Finish me I am the customer and for any company the customer satisfaction always the aim.

Again, the process was in the bank so, now how can I believe you anymore. Transfer and commit and then ask customers for forgives. I am the customer and I shouldn’t take orders from service provider if you care about image and values TRANSFER SO I CAN BELIVER – Since 2 month I am hearing it’s in the BANK. Is in it?

Solve me issues then ask or request. Thank you for trail to solve but you have to proof that I delayed and erased the comments 6 month ago based on the same promise. Show me your company care of the client request before caring about the image This is too much and the worst customer experience I have. So, the only promise I can if you pay me back I will earse and finalize the matter.

You have to proof yourself this time not me as customer. I copied the feedback because they never answer request or emails Regards Zain Alabdin Fallatah From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:abhishek@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 3:17 PM To: zain@retaj-tech.com Cc: Ruchi; n.syed@retaj-tech.com; Weblinkindia.net Subject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Hi Zain, You are free to assume anything as per your wish.. But Let me tell you that Weblink is a company with values and principles. We were always willing to complete the project as per settlement but you broke the contract by giving the project to a third party.

Being in service industry for last 21 years,Our goal was/is to earn customers and their trust by giving them quality services.. Anyways, coming back to the point where we stated in last email that Weblink will initiate refund process only when the negative comments are removed from everywhere else NO REFUND will be given. At our website we have clearly mentioned that we don't have any refund POLICY but in your case I convinced my authorities keeping future business aspects in my mind.. So to close this matter mutually, First you delete all the negative comments and very next moment Weblink will start the process of refund.

Thanks & regards Abhishek Shukla On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 17:32, wrote: Hi Abhishek, You e-mail confirmed that the process never went to the bank. No more games. Clearly amount and time otherwise, nothing will be removed. Zain Alabdin Fallatah From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:abhishek@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 1:47 PM To: zain@retaj-tech.com Cc: Ruchi; n.syed@retaj-tech.com; Weblinkindia.net Subject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Hi Zain, Until you remove the negative comments, refund process wont be initiated..

Thanks & regards Abhishek Shukla On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 15:46, wrote: Hi Ruchi, This is not acceptable and I will not remove anything till I got the amount will be refunded and dates. Otherwise, I will consider this as part of the process to pay time and no real action. This email supposed to come from Abhishek himself not you with detail of amount and date Abhishek promise to send me the transfer proof and today, you promise changed. If you care about the image and negative feedback.

Finish it. If you don’t transfer. Say it we will not refund the money and that’s clear from this. Rather than the transfer proof I got request to delete feedback.

I did it before and you didn’t commit. Transfer and I will remove all negative and say thank you. Otherwise, don’t try to pay more time till I upset and I got nothing I wish it’s clear Zain Alabdin Fallatah From: Ruchi [mailto:ruchi@weblinkindia.net] Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 12:09 PM To: 'Zain Alabdin Fallatah' Cc: Abhishek Sir Subject: Email from WEBLINK INDIA Hi Zain, With reference to your discussion with Mr. Abhishek, you are requested to do needful in order to remove the negative feedback/ comments everywhere over the internet.

The moment it will done and you will confirm back to us, we will process your refund request for consideration in Accounts department. Regards, Ruchi --
ExtraneousOstrich460
#1625261

You have my name Zain Alabdin and email is zain@retaj-tech.com I think this the same old way to pay time . You have all details in whatsapp and complain.

I do get this massage from Feedback all times with no result. I will keep posting on all portals if i didn't recive my money back within 10 days Review the whatsapp and Do an actions - Stop asking question you already know such email and details

WeblinkIndia.Net_Support
#1625220
Weblinkindia Net Verified Representative

Hello, Kindly provide us your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone No) so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly. Thanks, WeblinkIndia Support Team

ExtraneousOstrich460
to WeblinkIndia.Net_Support #1625453

zain@retaj-tech.com my contact +966553358306

You May Also Like