Firstly they committed to deliver the services in 2months but it's been almost 19months and the site is incomplete.They gave me all sort of work commitments but many features are still missing.

Now they have simply refused to do any work. Weblink is just a pathetic company. No one should take services from them.

They asked me to change servers and gave me in writing that they will make remaining changes as they have provided me less space. but after changing servers they stopped replying to my emails and after 2 months they have told me they can't provide me services.

This is happening since 19months now.

Weblink is a fraud company.If atleast couple of people can come forward, we should take a legal action against them

Review about: Weblinkindia Net Web Development.

Had an Experience with Weblinkindia Net?

Comments

Nudge N Notify Web Development Review Nudge N Notify "This outfit, one of many spawned by Shane Speirs and Greg Meyers in Herriman and Providence, Utah respectively, bills themselves as web and app developers, tell you they can do..." Read more Gusani Infotech Scam Gusani "i was foolish enough to pay gusani infotech out of india £500 to build a website for me, it turned out that just like most other indian software companies, they..." Read more Pablo Schaffner misappropriates clients IP Pablo Schaffner "On 10 November 2015, I engaged the graphic design company pabloschaffner.com to follow an art brief. A lot of our company’s proprietary artwork was sent to Pablo Schaffner via email. Our company..." Read more Bad Experience with Haus of Adams Haus Of Adams "Had the absolute WORST experience with this designer. First time was a charm so we re-hired her to do our other website . This time was an absolute a..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more